Job type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cleaning Supervisor (6315)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor
8120 128 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1R1 Canada
- Assist in hiring, training and supervising the cleaners.
- Plan, schedule and supervise the work of Building Cleaners and Cleaning Equipment Operators
- conduct follow up inspections to ensure proper maintenance and completion of tasks.
- Prepare work schedules to coordinate work activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure each building is properly maintained.
- Maintain and Order new equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Plan and Prepare budget and financial records by monitoring revenue and expenditure from each project.
- Report to the management, if any maintenance needed on the premises.
- Collect payments for assigned cleaning jobs.
- Completion of secondary school education is required.
- Minimum 6 months experience in the field is required.
How to Apply
Contact: Mohamed Desai